Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lovely Happy Beadiness


I am so busy every day, all day.... if I could only be spending all the time on the book!  I've got a  teaser pic for you here for another piece I've recently completed.  I have so many ideas and never enough time or beads with which to work.  What a wonderful dilemma.

Every single day brings new delights and views of yet another interpretation of a design born in my mind and fingers... it's better than Christmas, better than birthdays!

Can you think of anything more humbling or a greater honour than to have other artists want to play with your ideas?  It's a roller coaster ride of joy with every image that unfolds in my email.  Thank you all for sharing.

Happy Beadsday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?