Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012


I’m not sure if any of you have seen my candid portrait, taken  by Kate McKinnon outside of The Hub, a great eatery in Tucson.  You may even remember my shot of Kate in her Angel Wings.  Oddly enough, the bad guy stuff was painted low on the wall for those of us who are vertically-challenged, while the good guy stuff was painted high on the wall – I’m not sure if that was for the vertically-endowed or a comment upon aspiration…  Sorry I haven’t had time to write / photo anything for you.  We’re into the final home stretch of the book, then it goes to print.  The eBook will be delivered on December 15th, so those who have pre-ordered will have it in hand on that date (get your Wish Lists going for the holidays and make sure you have a Kindle, Kobo, tablet or laptop on it!) with the print copy to follow when it’s back from the press.  I am practically incandescent with anticipation;  I know you’re going to love it and I just can’t wait to share!  Remember, the eBook and various swag goes out ONLY to those who pre-order the book.  Don't miss out! *G*

Happy Beadsday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?