Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Good Things

Well, if all good things come to (s)he who waits, I kinda think I'm due some serious good times!

I should have known something was up when I found out with about 20 hours notice that the first leg of my tripod journey to Tucson was cancelled!  I managed to rebook for a flight leaving only an hour later, which was fine although it involved a layover at a different airport, time added to trip, etc.  Still, not bad.  I even enjoyed a pretty start of the sunset as we left Buffalo.

Once in Chicago it was a breeze, just a long walk to the specific gate - no problem, right? Hah!

Land in Los Angeles to find my leg to Tucson has been delayed - from 10:18 PM to 12:04 AM!!!  Poor Kate - I sent her an email to let her know NOT to wait up.  At least they added enough time to the layover to make it worthwhile unpacking the old computer - there really ARE advantages to having no checked luggage!  I just put my feet up, powered up the old laptop and here I am, updating you already!

Happy Beadsday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?